CTAP’s Solutions – From Mill to Well
Full Service - Mill to Well
- CTAP’s size and corporate structure allow it to continually innovate and add more value to OCTG distribution. CTAP is unique in that it develops company owned yards and infrastructure to continually improve the level of service and cost savings it provides its customers.
- We hire local people with the knowledge and expertise; many of our employees have extensive oilfield experience and are very aware of the critical nature of this business. Urgency and responsibility is and always will be a focus of our service package.
- CTAP utilizes a real time forecasting model to ensure customers never run out of pipe. This allows our clients to focus more on managing drilling operations instead of spending time managing forecasts and inventory.
- CTAP maintains and operates a fleet of trucks designed to handle the harsh conditions in the oilfield. We deliver on time; every time. By utilizing company owned vehicles, CTAP can be more flexible and react quicker to customer needs.
- The company’s vast experience in logistics allows it to stay ahead of possible issues such as frost laws, rail embargos, and freight shortages when they effect the rest of the industry.